YOUR CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT DONATION GIVES HOPE TO YOUTH ACROSS ARIZONA
1. You may claim a tax credit for voluntary cash contributions you make during any taxable year to a Qualifying Charitable Organization like notMYkid.
2. By giving up to $800 (married couples filing jointly) or $400 (individuals) to notMYkid you may be eligible to claim the Arizona Charitible Tax Credit on your 2019 taxes.
3. No itemizing is necessary to take advantage of this tax credit!
4. This means you can reduce the amount you owe or increase your refund by the amount you give to notMYkid.
5. Your Charitable Tax credit donation helps notMYkid provide prevention education on potentially life saving topics to low-income schools across Arizona.
6. According to the AZ Department of Revenue, donors are required to use a QCO code when taking the tax credit on income tax returns. notMYkid’s QCO code is 20724.
notMYkid is a non-profit 501©(3) organization with the Tax ID #86-0988329 and donations are tax deductible. Please contact your tax advisor or the Arizona Department of Revenue for tax advice.
To learn more about the Arizona State Charitable Tax Credit and see a list of qualified list of nonprofit organizations, click here.